Workplace Health & Safety Policy
Hawkesbury Crane’s commitment towards the Health, Safety and Environment of it’s employees is of the utmost importantance within it’s operations. Hawkesbury Cranes recognises and accepts its responsibilities towards the Environment and in ensuring the Health, Safety and welfare of all employees, as well as contractors, the public and visitors to our workplaces.
To acheive this commitment Hawkesbury Cranes accepts that it must adopt high standards of Occupational Health and Safety management and aims as far as is practicable to:
- Develop, implement and maintain the health, safety and environmental management system;
- Integrate health, safety and environmental factors into planning and operational decisions;
- The identification, assessment and elimination or reduction of risks to health, safety and the environment;
- Monitor and audit the companies health, safety and environmental performance;
- Ensure that contractors engaged by Hawkesbury Cranes have a significant level of commitment to Health, Safety and Environmental Management;
- Promote environmental awareness among company personnel and contractors;
- Consultation with employees, contractors and their representatives on health and safety issues;
- To provide the provision of adequate resources for the management of HSE;
- Providing and maintaining safe equipment and systems of work for employees and contractors to the workplace; and
- Providing employees and contractors with such information, training and supervision, as is necessary to enable them to work in a manner that is safe and without risks to health or with minimal adverse environmental impact.
Hawkesbury Cranes is accountable for implementing this policy in their area of responsibility. The conduct of every person under the control of Hawkesbury Cranes is expected to be such that it does not contribute to the occurrence of accidents or the creation of hazards, which may endanger an individual or other person. Hawkesbury Cranes encourages all staff and others who visit the site and offices to regard accident prevention and safe working as a collective and individual responsibility.
This policy will be reviewed annually and as required to reflect changes in the organisation or Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
View copies of Hawkesbury Cranes insurance policy confirmation.